Thursday 7 November 2013

Day 4 reflection by Wen Yee and Isabella: Zhong Hua Gate and Confucius Temple Street


Day4

When I woke up today, I feel very excited for school! Yay! To be truthful, I thought that Hong Yuan School was very  fun and something to look forward to! I thought it was very scary and was reluctant to go to school. But I completely changed my thought.!

I think going to Hong Yuan Middle School is very fun as 初二 is a very interesting and humorous class! They can joke with teachers during appropriate times while they also can be serious during lesson times. I feel that I should learn their attitude, playing at an appropriate time,being serious in an appropriate time too. 
In conclusion, I feel very excited and look forward to go to school everyday.



    今天,我上了数学和物理,全都用中文写所以我看得不太懂。但我很高兴老师过来问我们是否听得懂他们所说的。我看见学生们很积圾地回答老师的问题,这点我们应该学的。不要等到老师点名而是主动举手回答。吃过午餐后,我们离开学校到了中华门。它已经历了六百多年凤雨沧桑。六百多年后还能完好无损地給全世界的人观看。

最后我们到了孔子庙,我学到了孔子在古代影响力很大,很聪明。我觉得我们应该向孔子学习,一直求上进,那学习和生活上都能成功。










No comments:

Post a Comment