Thursday 7 November 2013

Day 7: Reflection by Samantha and Fanny : Class Outing


Day 7
Today was a really fun day. In the early morning, as we arrived in our respective classes, the teacher explained to us the details and information on the class outing and off we go! Before getting on the bus, we had to wait for an hour or so before being able to get on the bus. In the bus, my buddy and her fellow friends offered me several food to munch on. As we arrived at the designated place, my buddies were sharing several jokes which made me laugh my head off. We went to a few bridges , one in which shakes a lot which made our whole class panic. As we separated and settled down to rest, we had small picnic consisting of many foods. My buddies provided me with sandwiches, fried rice, chips, etc. I am very touched and grateful by their actions. Soon after, we proceeded with our journey. As we reached. Place where there were many games, my buddies won a cute bunny soft toy for me! Not only did they pay for my entertainment and leisure, making me not paying a single cent, they made me feel like i was a part of their class and made me really happy. On the way back to school, my buddies and i sat together and talked for the whole trip back to school. We shared facts about our own country as well as our interests. I really really like my current class and i would definitely miss them when this trip ends! ): 


今天,大家都一起去秋游。初二都到了天生桥,那里的风景非常美,大家都玩得非常开心。
而让我印象最深刻的是大家一起吃午餐的时候,大家都会把自己带来的东西/食物都分享给朋友们吃,他们一点都不自私,非常友善与大方,和他们相处真得很好玩。真希望还有机会和初二(2)一起在次再次秋游玩乐。
今天,我也知道了我同班同学在教室里和教室外的态度。这一天的时间也就不知不觉的结束了。










No comments:

Post a Comment