Thursday 7 November 2013

Day 6: Reflection by Brendon and Ting Ting: Full Day Lesson


Day6: 
Bright in the morning,me and my 19 other friends were crossing the road.As we were happily crossing,a car suddenly headed towards the last 5 people in the group and we were totally clueless about it. Only after Ms Liang shouted several times did we actually realize how close the car was before hitting us. After the incident,Ifelt very guilty as I made Ms Liang and the others felt worried for us. I now understand why people says the road is as dangerous as the tiger's den. Especially in Nanjing.
Today was also the day that we have a real full day lessons experience in Nanjing as we were given discount for the last 2 days of school,where we only studied until 11am.Today, the 20 of us studied all the way until 4pm,the only day where we can experience these. The experience was surprising and tired. We,the typical singaporeans only study until 2pm and are grumbling about our tiredness but on the other hand,the Nanjing students study all the way till 5-6pm and yet,they do not grumble as much as us. I feel a little embarrassed as compared to Nanjing student, I cannot tolerate such a long day of studying and I am one of the typical singaporeans who complain about how tired I am. I also feel that I am extremely lucky to study in Singapore as I do not have to study as long as Nanjing students and have a whole day's homework, just like Nanjing students. 
In conclusion, I think that Singapore students are very lucky and we should appreciate what we have.








No comments:

Post a Comment